- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Delray, Inc. nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Delray, Inc. expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which Delray, Inc. shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Delray, Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Delray, Inc. endorses the website(s).Delray, Inc. has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of Connecticut.